Pages

Friday, August 19, 2016

Deli Paper Background




After watching this video  https://youtu.be/hPhITiv4d38 by staybeautiful84 on YouTube, I wanted to see what kind of texture I would get if I covered the entire background of my art journal with a crinkled paper. In my case I chose deli paper which is the perfect size with just a little trimming.  The results were fun.  All that crinkling really made the colors show up.

Before adding the deli paper, I put down some sheet music.  You can find a variety of papers in my Etsy shop.

Here's the finished page:



This art journal is nearly done.  Next week, I'll post the title page and the flip through video.

Thanks for watching!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty ... love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea with the doily!! at first I thought it looked better white, but now it has a great wow factor with color especially the one on the left looks like a mandala. Great idea and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...